Saturday, June 5, 2010

Scene from really good friendship

The following is a real scene from my real life this week. Some of it is paraphrased because I don't remember exact quotes. Some of it is paraphrased in order to protect my dignity.


[At the end of a full day, KTT sits outside talking to BONNIE, a very good friend]

KTT
...so anyway, I did that thing I always to when I am interacting with dudes.

BONNIE
What?!?! You did what?!? What is WRONG with you?

KTT
I am a master of self-sabotage.

BONNIE
You sure are.

KTT
(feeling very proud about the word she is about to use in casual conversation)
I know. I am a saboteur.

BONNIE
(yelling)
Yes you are, and you better be so glad that the God you serve is NOT a saboteur. Really. He is your ONLY hope for redemption!

END SCENE

So good to have friends who preach the gospel to me on the regular. Thanks Bonstance!

1 comment:

jamiedonne said...

omg you added a twitter widget to your blog. i can't handle it!!!
also yay for bonnie!